Thursday, June 11, 2009

HOLA!

So I am sure that everyone is aware that my mom is horrible when it comes to social networking sites like facebook, myspace, twitter, tweetle dee, tweetle dumb or whatever other sites are out there. However, since many of my family members live so for away from me I decided to keep everyone updated via my blog! Please let me formally introduce myself, my name is Jaycie. I am a little over 7 weeks old and currently weigh 9lbs 11oz and am a whopping 24 inches long. My favorite colors are pink (although daddy really likes it when I wear brown), my favorite food is mommy’s milky shakes, and my favorite activity is going to pilates with mommy and Melissa!

So I know everyone has been wondering what I have been up to lately and let me tell you, I have been BUSY. I met my new friend named Tatum. She is 3 months older than me but we have a lot in common. We are both adorable little fashionistas! We BBQ’d together over memorial weekend and then again last weekend. I have another friend named Easton that I’m going to play with this coming weekend. Also, Jaxon lives a couple houses over and so he comes to play with me but usually he likes to run after Muncie and Milo or play with whatever daddy’s current toys are!

Mommy has been taking me to work since I was about 2 ½ weeks old. Grammy watched me for a little while mommy worked but then she had to go see Papa in Alaska so she is gone now L. I usually let my mommy get in three hours of work and then I wake up and want to be cuddled and played with for the rest of the day. A funny thing happens when she tries to put me on my play pad I start crying and she runs over and picks me up. She is such a sucker!! Daddy also checks on me throughout the day. Sometimes he takes me for little walks to show me the world. I’m so spoiled!

I hear my mommy telling me it’s time to go.. Don’t be surprised is she sneaks on my blog every once in a while to say hi. I am a busy little girl but I will try to keep my posts as current as I can… Love to everyone.

J Bug

3 comments:

smargaret2003 said...

Oh Jbug you are so cute I just want to give you a love. Your boyfriend Easton misses you very much. I hope you have a great day and I am going to start blog stocking you!

Sarah

Kaili McKay said...

Jbug you are a pro, you are going to make me look even worse at blogging :) You look soooo cute in the outfit Jaxon got you! you are so lucky to have such awesome parents to love and cuddle you... keep smilin' the way you do and you will always have whatever you want. :)

Melissa said...

JBUG! How have you been? I have not heard from you in forever!!! I bet you are soooo big now!

Love,
Auntie Mel